Top Social

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser♥

LAZY WORM

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Real me in room,lol.

I need someone help me to kill the lazy worms which growing inside my body and mind.I'm not lazy perhaps.I'm not in mood. tsk tsk tsk,what a bad excuse.I have lost the motivation to do my work.I wish to get a better grade but i fail and fail.I was quite depress inside my heart and my tears almost dropped every time i get my english paper back.I have to pretend and not make myself look weaker and useless in class.I know there are people looking down on me but again,who cares and better dont care.It's too tired to compete,for me.I'm not in mood seriously,and i need retail therapy/food to cheer me up.When i only can end all these shits in my life!I want graduate,i want money,i want freedom so much!



Post Comment
Post a Comment