Top Social

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser♥

Monday 8 March 2010





SINGING:I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH

This a very bad Monday.

my mood swing and swing since morning.what had happened had pulled me deeeep.i don't know what happen to me,totally.hope i'm home now and escape from these very interrupting and heart-break matter.home can bring warm and light up my little hope again.but seem like parents are upset with my brother,i can't bring them any trouble on my case anymore.i'm nearly 20,should be more independent and solve everything myself.

i really need a rest and recharge to start my journey.when i found my tears is rolling and my eyes is pulling it back.now tearing in the heart.

i want those old days back to me.maybe everything will getting better when i put a smile.





The saddest kind of sad is the sad that tries not to be sad.
Post Comment
Post a Comment