Top Social

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser♥

Saturday 6 March 2010




SINGING:JUST LOOK UP,WE ARE UNDER THE SAME STARRY SKY

hmm.living here for nearly half year.short but seem we know everybody well.it kinda different compare with my previous hostel life.we live together, experience everything new together,study together,laugh and cry together 24/7.in short,we're never separated,in this 3 years.

well,either good or bad.you can know the people better/best.how she live/what is her favourite and hate/everything you will know not in your control.you might be get closer or further when you trust everything you see.no doubt,nobody is perfect even myself. I'm weak,i know.

I‘d like to be frank with you,there's people i dislike too but not even the HATE stage.In this condition,i feel so bad when i found myself is doing this and it's unforgivable.why not?to love is easier than to hate.when you're hating people,you'll try to find out the mistake and various point to insult.it's tired,right?and your world is getting worse because of him.you could become ugly and not approachable.i'll try to correct it asap when i'm hating people.i don't hope people hate me too in the same way.

i understand that i'm small and people even can't see me.my studies is bad,personality is up in the air.sometime i prefer alone to gather,can do anything i want by following my feel,i love my friends but most of the time i don't get them because i'm not living for my ownself.we're living together,friends for life.

like now,everyone is outside and happy in the living room but i'm alone in room.not i'm ecentric and unsociable.just scared.i worry once i step in,the room will become embarrassing.i better don't break the pleasant there.sometime wish to call up everyone have a outing/a simple meal together.i just afraid.i can't afford to hear the word "no" and somewhat reluctant to fulfil me.no point at all.

always persuade to myself :dear,it's ok,everything is getting better soon,it's not so terrible like what you imagine.everyone experiencing this normally.when i feel lonely,feel friend-less,feel down,...but you should try to accept and adapt it to decrease any negative thinking...

I still miss my friend,i love my friend though they are just around me.in my only heart.




"Knowledge cannot replace friendship,i'd rather to be idiot than lose you"
--Patrick to Spongebob





Post Comment
Post a Comment