Top Social

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser♥

Poco Zakka & Kitchen@Sunway Giza

Sunday 21 August 2011

Visited to Poco Homemade again today and they having another outlet@Sunway Giza.It just located behind the Fullhouse.This outlet is bigger and having more seat compare with the Bangsar one.The feeling still remain same,cozy and relax and i finally tried the Homemade Tofu Cake,heee;)

the entrance is almost same like the bangsar outlet.

It's not real.:X


Inner view.
not so much different and luckily today not so much of customers.i did enjoy the peace and silence there.
My honey ice and homemade tofu cake.
it taste nice and i fall in love with it.light tofu smell tasted with the digestive cookies did serve my tongue well;P.everyone should have a try on it.
Green tea ice cream with almonds.

Share you some inner view:



Here are all the zakka stuff.hmm,all bery hanjie.haha




Socks doll.little teddy bear.:)



My dreamland-Paris.the map will let me get lost.


This time i still bring my Patrick out and i assume he feel excited.because he supposed to love what i love too.It's a nice place to calm me down,so when i get my little car,i can complete my work or online here.wow,sounds so nice!!

If you can't get the way to the Bangsar outlet,maybe you should try out this place with your friends.hi-tea or have your birthday celebration here.I swear it's be the best memories you ever had!

See you peeps!:)















Post Comment
Post a Comment